1. Manufacturing industrial aluminum profiles According to the operation plan, the molds that meet the plan are selected. Flat die: 460 ° C - 480 ° C B. Split mode: 480 ° C - 500 ° C. The residence time of the mold in the furnace is not more than 8 hours, the mold loading process should be fast and fast, and the mold should be prevented from cooling.
2. The ingot must be kept clean without serious wear or big belly. Otherwise, the extruded product will have slag or bubbles.
3. Aluminum alloy ingots are not allowed to roll on the ground. When there is sediment or dust on the surface, they should be cleaned and then heated into the furnace.
The temperature setting of the aluminum rod heating furnace is set at 300 °C-450 °C, and the temperature control of the aluminum rod on the machine, according to the wall thickness should be consistent with T≥1.4mm and the temperature is controlled at 440°C-540°C, T<1.4mm it="" is="" controlled="" at="" 400="" °c="" -="" 540="" °c,="" depending="" on="" the="" type,="" mold="" structure="" and="" alloy="">1.4mm>
4. The aluminum alloy round ingot should be self-examined before the furnace is heated. The self-inspection is responsible for the self-inspection. Any round ingot with obvious slag inclusion, cold separation, center crack and bending should not enter the furnace. For heating, it should be selected and returned to the casting workshop.
5. Using a step temperature of 100 ° C / 1 hour, the spindle is heated to 380 ° C - 420 ° C. The temperature of the end face of the ingot is 280 °C---360 °C
6. The end surface of the ingot cylinder and the mold should be flat without damage and aluminum, otherwise it will run when squeezed. During the extrusion process, the extrusion squad should measure the temperature with a portable thermometer every 10-20 ingots and record it as it is so as to keep track of the temperature change of the ingot and maintain the normal extrusion temperature.
7. When squeezing, pay attention to the change of pressure. When the pressure is not more than 210kg/cm2, the pressure will decrease with the process during normal extrusion. If the pressure does not decrease after more than 1 minute after the pressure is applied, the extrusion should be stopped to prevent damage to the equipment and the mold.
8. The extrusion speed should be controlled according to the different characteristics of different alloys. The extrusion speed of low impurity alloys can be higher, and the extrusion speed of high impurity alloys will be slower. If the aluminum rod temperature is too high, the extrusion speed should be reduced. If you want to increase the extrusion speed, the aluminum rod temperature should be controlled lower.
9. In order to control the mechanical properties, the temperature of the discharge port must be ≥500 °C.
10. First inspection: The first section extruded from the upper mold should be cut to a length of 500mm for the mold to be repaired. The first and second rods are cut into 500mm long-distance inspection inspectors for appearance. And the geometrical tolerance check to confirm whether the drawing size and assembly relationship requirements are met to determine whether the mold can continue to be produced.
11. In order to prevent the mold end face, the end face of the ingot and the end face of the extrusion pad from sticking to the aluminum, it is allowed to apply a small amount of release grease on the end face of the die and the end face of the gasket, but it should be coated as little as possible or not, and the mold and mold are not allowed. The cavity and the inner wall of the barrel are protected from grease contamination of the profile.
12. Correctly use the extrusion gasket to protect the extrusion gasket from being damaged. When the extrusion gasket wears too much and becomes rounded, the new gasket should be replaced in time when the cylinder is not clean. Every time you squeeze, you should pay special attention to whether the gasket has been placed properly to prevent equipment accidents caused by the extrusion gasket not being placed.
13. During the extrusion process of industrial aluminum, attention should be paid to the change of hydraulic oil temperature: when the oil temperature rises to about 45-50 °C, the pressing force will be greatly reduced, and the pressing opportunity becomes weak. Lower the oil temperature before you can start it again.
14. Industrial aluminum extrusion press tonnage (ton) 60010001650, each set of die extrusion ingots (number) 100-15060-8040-80.
15. In order to prevent the gas and dirty flow in the dead zone from being squeezed into the aluminum profile and to protect the extrusion rod from damage, the defined pressure limit must not be too thick, and it is not allowed to pass the book. The pressure control is 15-30 mm thick.
16.6063 Extruded aluminum profile T6 quenching is forced air cooling, T5 is naturally cooled, and the profile can not be cooled to below 170 °C at a speed of less than 80 °C / min. 6061 extruded profiles are quenched by strong wind, water mist or direct water cooling, and the temperature should be reduced to below 200 °C in 2-3 minutes.
- Aluminum wire rod application
- Advantages of aluminum bars:
- Understanding of Oxidation Treatment of Industrial Aluminum Profiles
- Development history and new technology prospects of industrial aluminum surface treatment technology
- Industrial aluminum profiles are widely used
- Four commonly used aluminum profile processing
- Introduction of aluminum wire rod
- Detailed explanation of standards for surface treatment of industrial aluminum profiles
- Industrial aluminum profiles in specific industries