The surface treatment process of industrial aluminum profiles is various, and the oxidation treatment process of aluminum profiles is mainly introduced here. As we all know, the oxidation treatment process of aluminum profiles is divided into two major categories: anodizing and chemical oxidation, and there is a big difference between the two.
Anodizing refers to the process of forming an aluminum oxide film on the surface by electrolysis to place the aluminum profile under the corresponding electrolyte and specific process conditions, which is called anodizing of the aluminum profile. Anodization, if not specifically indicated, generally refers to anodization of sulfuric acid.
Chemical oxidation refers to the treatment of the surface of an aluminum profile with a chemical medium, and the surface of the aluminum is oxidized by a chemical reaction to form a stable rust-proof oxide film, which is called chemical oxidation treatment of the aluminum profile. The chemical oxidation process can be divided into two major categories: alkaline oxidation and acid oxidation.
There are three differences between the two treatment methods:
(1) Anodizing is carried out under high voltage, which is an electrochemical reaction process; chemical oxidation does not require electricity, but only needs to be immersed in the syrup, which is a pure chemical reaction.
(2) The time required for anodizing is very long, often takes several tens of minutes, while chemical oxidation takes only a few tens of seconds.
(3) The thickness of the oxide film formed by anodization is about 5-20 microns (hard anodized film thickness can reach 60-200 microns), with high hardness, good heat resistance and insulation, and corrosion resistance. It is higher than the chemical oxide film, porous and has good adsorption capacity. The film formed by chemical oxidation is only about 0.01-0.15 micrometers, the softness is not wear-resistant, and the corrosion resistance is lower than that of the anodized film, and it is generally not suitable to be used alone.
17. The aluminum profile should be cooled to below 50 °C on a cold bed to straighten. When the profile is straightened, the straightening amount should be controlled at about 1-2%, and the straightening deformation of the ultra-thick profile is allowed to be slightly larger, but not more than 3%. When straightening, pay attention to protect the decorative surface from being scratched, and contact the scaffolding conveyor belt with a non-decorative surface as much as possible.
18. Before the aluminum profile is fixed, its length tolerance requirements should be clear. If the customer has special requirements, it should be carried out according to the customer's requirements; if there is no special requirement, the length tolerance will be controlled by +15mm, and when delivered by double, the total deviation will be +20mm. After the calibration of the fixed position, the length of the first profile is cut to meet the requirements. It must be a positive deviation. No negative deviation is allowed. After confirming that there is no error, begin to cut into a fixed length.
19. In order to prevent the aluminum profile from being scratched, do not stack the profiles and saw them. When the profile advances, the aluminum chips on the saw table should be cleaned first.
20. When sawing, the saw blade should be lubricated with oil, but the lubricant should be prevented from sticking to the surface of the aluminum profile. 20 After sawing, the kerf of the aluminum profile shall be perpendicular to the axis, and the kerf shall be free of burrs, flash and twisting deformation. In order to have a beautiful kerf, the blade should be kept sharp, and the aluminum on the saw blade should be removed. When the saw blade is not sharp enough, it should be replaced in time to polish the sawtooth or replace it with a new saw blade.
21. After the fixed length of the aluminum profile, apply compressed air to blow off the aluminum scrap and then frame it.
22. After the aluminum profile is fixed, the large materials are inspected one by one, and the small and medium materials are inspected at a ratio of 10%. The contents of the inspection are flatness, bending, twisting, opening, closing, and surface quality.
23. After the aluminum profile is fixed and checked, the two should be gently placed in the frame, carefully placed and not rubbed and rubbed against each other. Wear clean gauze gloves when framing, and gloves should not contain oil, water and other dirt. When the frame is placed, the long material and the heavy material are in the lower layer of the frame, and the short material and the light material are on the upper layer of the frame.
24. After releasing one layer, according to the length of the aluminum profile and the degree of self-weight, 4-8 cross-bars are placed appropriately, and then the second layer of aluminum profile is placed, and the profiles are not allowed to be bent and stacked.
25. Any solid aluminum profile that cannot be ventilated in the longitudinal direction of the fine material should be separated by a small square tube transverse strip with venting holes to facilitate heat transfer during aging.
26. The plane of the upper aluminum profile is lower than the plane of the material frame to prevent the profile from being crushed when the frame is folded.
- Aluminum wire rod application
- Advantages of aluminum bars:
- Development history and new technology prospects of industrial aluminum surface treatment technology
- Industrial aluminum profiles are widely used
- Four commonly used aluminum profile processing
- Introduction of aluminum wire rod
- Detailed explanation of standards for surface treatment of industrial aluminum profiles
- Key procedure of industrial aluminum extrusion shop
- Industrial aluminum profiles in specific industries