Aluminum wire rods are new products that have appeared on the market in recent years. They are the third generation of wire rods developed on the basis of the first and second generation of wire rod products. It is made of aluminum alloy for high temperature and high pressure extrusion molding. Its connector is also made of aluminum alloy and is cast at high temperature. Compared with the previous two generations, aluminum alloy bars have the following advantages:
1. The aluminum wire rod is light and has high rigidity and strong bearing capacity.
2. The aluminum wire rod connector is rich in variety and easy to assemble. Assembly efficiency has been greatly improved compared to the previous two generations.
3. The aluminum alloy bars and connectors are modular and versatile, and the functions required by the designer can be realized without complicated design and processing.
4. Aluminum alloy wire rod products can be reused, which is beneficial to environmental protection.
5. Aluminum alloy wire rod has beautiful appearance, wear resistance, bright color, anti-rust and no pollution, and the appearance hardness is greater than stainless steel, and is resistant to wear. It prevents UV-induced fading and is suitable for use in a variety of environments
5 kilograms. industrial developed countries such as the United States, Japan, Germany and other countries has reached 28 to 32 kilograms, while in China only 3 kilograms, it can be seen that the consumption space of aluminum is quite large. In particular, with the rapid development of the aluminum industry in China, such as transportation, housing, cars, and power grid transformation, it will have a positive impact on the demand and price of industrial aluminum profiles . The aluminum alloy has a small heat capacity and a fast solidification speed, and the die casting process is also significantly different from aluminum, zinc, copper and the like. Magnesium alloys require a fast filling speed, which is one third higher than that of magnesium alloy under the same conditions, and the filling speed is sometimes as high as 100 meters per second.
- Aluminum wire rod application
- Understanding of Oxidation Treatment of Industrial Aluminum Profiles
- Development history and new technology prospects of industrial aluminum surface treatment technology
- Industrial aluminum profiles are widely used
- Four commonly used aluminum profile processing
- Introduction of aluminum wire rod
- Detailed explanation of standards for surface treatment of industrial aluminum profiles
- Key procedure of industrial aluminum extrusion shop
- Industrial aluminum profiles in specific industries