According to the industrial aluminum profile materials, it can be divided into aluminum alloy die-casting parts, zinc alloy die-casting parts, magnesium alloy die-casting parts and copper alloy die-casting parts. Divided by purpose, it can be divided into structural type die castings and decorative type die castings. According to the application, it can be divided into automotive die-casting parts, 3C product die-casting parts, and toy-type die-casting parts. It can also be divided according to features such as shape and wall thickness.
The use requirements or quality requirements of various types of die-casting parts are often different, and the die-casting process schemes used will vary. If the structural parts are mainly loaded, they have high strength, precision and internal quality requirements. The structural parts are mainly made of aluminum alloy die-casting parts, such as cylinders, casings, various brackets, supports and the like. Such parts often require medium and low speed filling and thicker internal casting in the die casting process. The decorative die-casting parts are mainly decorative, and have high requirements on surface quality and surface treatability. Decorative parts are mostly made of zinc and magnesium alloy die-casting parts, including toys, car models, lighting, hardware and mobile phones, laptop casings, etc. Such castings generally require surface treatments such as plating and painting, which are very sensitive to surface defects. High-speed filling is often used in the die-casting process, and the thickness of the gate is thin.
Magnesium alloys have a small heat capacity and a fast solidification rate. The die casting process is also significantly different from aluminum, zinc and copper alloys. Magnesium alloys require a fast filling speed, which is one third higher than that of aluminum alloy under the same conditions, and the filling speed is sometimes as high as 100 meters per second.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Factors affecting the price of industrial aluminum profiles
- Introduction of industrial aluminum surface treatment process
- What are the criteria for the selection of industrial aluminum profile degreasers?
- Industrial aluminum profile designation
- Classification of industrial aluminum profiles
- Characteristics and application of 1 series to 7 series industrial aluminum profiles
- Industrial aluminum profile surface scratch defects
- Causes and preventive measures for shrinkage of industrial aluminum extrusion process
- Reasons for uneven film thickness of anodic oxide film for industrial aluminum profiles
- How to optimize the extrusion and heat treatment process of industrial aluminum profiles
- No yellow smoke polishing process on the surface of industrial aluminum profiles
- Effect of extrusion on 6063 aluminum wire rod