Causes: Visual causes of man-made and equipment and tooling.
(1): The profile extruded by the die above the double hole (porous) is not uniform due to the speed of the die hole, and the profile is scratched at the exit at the high temperature, resulting in a piece with a certain width. The rough white surface of the black and white, the oxidized profile of the profile is dark black, which is the waste in the extrusion.
(2): The mold is used for too long, the mold empty knife, the support pad, the special pad and other outlets are stuck with a large amount of aluminum metal, the profile flow path die, the support pad, and the special pad, so that the profile is scratched. This situation rarely occurs.
(3): Profiles on the cold bed, sometimes when the shelves are not neat, or when inspecting the profiles, one of them is twitched to rub against each other, resulting in a sheet-like toothed scratch of the profile (normal temperature), especially the profile plane Wide profiles (large tubes, semi-through materials, gussets, etc.) or curved arc profiles are more likely to cause surface scratches!
(4): sawing the finished product on the saw table, the storage rack, the framed profiles, crowded, lifting one of them, it is easy to cause mutual abrasion, if there are corners will cause the profile Dash.
(5): The operation steps are not timely treated for the generated (sticked) aluminum chips, which is also the main cause of scratches.
(6): During the transportation process, the swaying sway is too large, and the lining is not fixed properly.
(1): If the profile of the extrusion die hole is uneven, the length is not uniform, and the mold adjustment is used as much as possible. The profiles of more than 3 holes are not uniform, and the method of separating the graphite plates (high-temperature felt) is adopted, so that the porous profiles are not rubbed against each other, causing scratches and scratches.
(2): Before the mold is assembled, it must be inspected: mold empty knife, support pad hole, special pad hole can meet the requirements of profile discharge size, whether white aluminum is pasted, and some should be removed early. Prevent the mold pad from sticking with aluminum and apply some graphite oil when the pad temperature reaches 150 degrees.
(3): The tensile profiles must be carried out one by one, and the sawed profiles cannot be stacked on the second and upper layers.
(4): The profiles on the platform such as the cooling bed, the feeding table and the sawing table should not be overfilled, and the profiles should be kept at a distance from each other. The employees in the back can operate early to prevent mutual friction and collision between the profiles.
(5): The sawdust, frame, packaging and other processes must be blown off each time (roots, branches) to be operated again.
(6): The transportation is tightly wrapped to avoid the profile being shaken. Surfaces with high surface requirements are to be wrapped with plastic (foam) paper branches. Start turning slowly, drive smoothly, pay attention to the emergency brake!
Related Industry Knowledge
- Factors affecting the price of industrial aluminum profiles
- Introduction of industrial aluminum surface treatment process
- What are the criteria for the selection of industrial aluminum profile degreasers?
- Industrial aluminum profile designation
- Classification of industrial aluminum profiles
- Characteristics and application of 1 series to 7 series industrial aluminum profiles
- Causes and preventive measures for shrinkage of industrial aluminum extrusion process
- Classification and technical requirements for industrial aluminum profiles
- Reasons for uneven film thickness of anodic oxide film for industrial aluminum profiles
- How to optimize the extrusion and heat treatment process of industrial aluminum profiles
- No yellow smoke polishing process on the surface of industrial aluminum profiles
- Effect of extrusion on 6063 aluminum wire rod