(1) According to the presence or absence of alloy composition, industrial aluminum profiles are classified into pure aluminum and aluminum alloy. The aluminum alloy is further classified into an Al-Mn alloy, an Al-Cu alloy, an Al-Si alloy, and an Al-Mg alloy according to the alloy series.
(2) According to the pressure processing ability, it can be divided into deformed aluminum and non-deformed aluminum (for example: cast aluminum).
(3) According to whether heat treatment can be strengthened, the aluminum alloy is further divided into non-heat-treated reinforced aluminum and heat-treated reinforced aluminum. Aluminum has no isomers, and pure aluminum, aluminum-manganese alloys, aluminum-magnesium alloys, etc. cannot be strengthened by heat treatment. However, alloys such as aluminum-copper and aluminum-magnesium-silicon can be strengthened by solid solution aging to enhance the strength, which is called heat treatable reinforced aluminum. A non-heat-treated reinforced aluminum that cannot be strengthened by solid solution aging and precipitates a strengthening phase.
Industrial aluminum profiles are the basic profiles in industrial aluminium profiles. This industrial aluminium profile is primarily suitable for frame combinations of lightweight construction. Such as hood, instrument rack, display bar, etc., it has the following advantages:
1) 20 frosted industrial aluminum profiles have a groove width of 6 mm, and the surface is matte treated with fine texture, more texture, good wear resistance and beautiful appearance:
3) 20 frosted industrial aluminum profile frame is easy to disassemble and modular, and has a good repetitive assembly capability;
4) 20 frosted industrial aluminum profiles reduce overall equipment costs due to their light weight;
5) 20 frosted industrial aluminum profiles meet the surface treatment requirements of foreign customers' profiles, and are easier to apply in the international market;
20 industrial aluminum profiles, using the principle of building blocks to form various structural types, simplifying the design and shortening the production cycle. Compared with the sheet metal structure, it avoids a series of shortcomings such as complicated structure, numerous parts and large design workload.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Factors affecting the price of industrial aluminum profiles
- Introduction of industrial aluminum surface treatment process
- What are the criteria for the selection of industrial aluminum profile degreasers?
- Industrial aluminum profile designation
- Characteristics and application of 1 series to 7 series industrial aluminum profiles
- Industrial aluminum profile surface scratch defects
- Causes and preventive measures for shrinkage of industrial aluminum extrusion process
- Classification and technical requirements for industrial aluminum profiles
- Reasons for uneven film thickness of anodic oxide film for industrial aluminum profiles
- How to optimize the extrusion and heat treatment process of industrial aluminum profiles
- No yellow smoke polishing process on the surface of industrial aluminum profiles
- Effect of extrusion on 6063 aluminum wire rod